Sunday, October 10, 2010

Nivea Series: Fruity Shine

This is the third part of my Nivea Series!! I'm soo sorry that I haven't updated in a really loong time.. but I've been busy this week. :( This time I'll be reviewing the Nivea Fruity Shine! Click on pics to ENLARGE! This lipbalm is glossier than the original, which I like. The texture feels relatively the same. This lipbalm has colour payoff. It is the same prive as all the other nivea lipbalms. $3- $4. It also comes with the same amount. 0.17Oz/4.8 g. This lipbalm though, unlike the others is a bright red shade in the tube. It looks like it has very subtle shimmer in the tube, however, this does not really translate onto the lips. As for the smell, I ADORE IT! It's a VERY fruity scent. It smells like ripe stawberries! DELICIOUSS! :) When I first got this, I just put in on like a regular lipbalm, without thinking. But, when I looked into a mirror, it looked wayyy too red! I've eventually figured that you don't put this in like a regular lip balm. To make it wearable, you either just lightly swipe this onto your lips for a touch of colour, or you can wear another lipbalm under it, to sheer it out. When you do that, it looks very natural and GORGEOUS! I really love just throwing this on, ontop of another lipbalm, and it looks very natural and flawless!
Overall, I would repurchase this! But, I wouldn't just wear this as a lipbalm!
I hope you enjoyed this review!
xoxo
-Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment