Monday, October 11, 2010

My Hair!

I thought that I'd do a lil' post bout my hair, since I feel like I've changed my hair alot in the past 2 years. :) About 2 years ago, I got a semi-permanent purple streak in my hair. Well, actually, it was magenta... not purple. :P But, unfortunately, I don't gave any pictures of that.

Then, when the magenta streak faded away, I got chunky copper highli
ghts put in my hair. And this time, I have LOTS of pictures of me with chunky, copper-highlighted hair...most of the pics are MEGA embarrassing... but um... I'll just show you guys a pics of me with freshly high-lighted hair. Srry... i had to cover my face... it looked ultra-weird... Anyways, I had my highlights in for about a year and a half... and they were starting to look really weird... and I knew they had to go! Look below for picture of my hair! As you can see, it was growing out! (That picture was taken a couple of months ago.. when I went to washington DC). Then, a few weeks ago, I dyed my hair black. I used "Perfect 10" boxed hair dye in "Jet black". After dying my hair, it was REALLY dark! Alot darker than my natural hair colour. But for some reason, even though the hair dye says that it's supposed to be permanent, now, my hair isn't nearly as dark as it was right after I dyed my hair... weird. Plus, the colour looks different in different lightings. I'll let you see for yourself what I mean. Btw.. click on the pics to enlarge!I don't know if it's just me but the two pictures were taken on the same day... and to me, in the first pic, my hair looks alot lighter. Weird... I'll include some other pics for your viewing pleasure :) (All these were taken on the same day). Anyways, I hope you enoyed!
xoxo
-Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment