Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nail Polish Review!

Hey guys!
Nail polish has never been something I wore a lot... in fact... I never really wear nail polish at all! I own less than 10 nail polishes in my whole collection! Whenever I go shopping, nail polish is never something that I feel the need to buy... unlike makeup and clothes. :P However, I somehow felt the need to review some of the nail polishes that I do own.

A little while ago, I did a review on my favourite nail polish in my collection right now, Ardene's nail polish in Navy girl. This time, I'll be reviewing another Ardene nail polish, in Rockin' Purple!

I got this from my friend as a gift last Christmas. It's a beautiful shimmery purple colour. From the bottle it looks like it has a little bit of blue in it, but it doesn't translate onto your nails. I really like Ardene nail polishes. The drying time of this nail polish is average... pretty good. The lasting power is also average. This nail polish is a little more sheer than the other Ardene nail polish that I reviewed, Navy Girl. This takes a couple more coats to achieve the bottle colour. I don't know how much this costs... but I'm guessing it isn't over $5. Overall, I recommend any Ardene nail polishes! Gorgeous and inexpensive! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment