Sunday, November 28, 2010

Review: NYC Liquid Lip Shine

Hey everyone!

It's been a while since I did a blog post... I've been busy. :)
But this post is going to be about the NYC Liquid Lip Shine Lip Glosses. I bought this a while ago...but I never got a chance to review it yet. I'm not really sure which colour I have... that's one thing I really hate about a lot of drugstore products. The shade name is on the plastic wrap around the product, and when you take the plastic wrapping off... you have no idea what shade the lip gloss is in. :( Anyways here are some pics!

(The first 2 pics were taken in direct sunlight, and the last 2 had flash)

The colour is kind of... magenta... with gold shimmer? :P It costs around $3 or so at drugstores. Really inexpensive! The smell is alright... but not great... I'm not the biggest fan of it.. but it's definitely bearable. I don't know how much product it comes with, but it's a decent size tube. This lip gloss is extremely opaque, it has great colour payoff! It's probably one of the more opaque glosses that I own. The texture is not sticky at all, and it's quite comfortable on your lips. Overall, for the price of this lipgloss, it's definitely not bad... :)

xoxo
-Alice






No comments:

Post a Comment